Attention foreign students: Medical examination
For the foreigners studying with us it is a requirement to undergo a (very simple and general, do not worry!) medical examination. You can do it for free just following these steps:
- Collect the medical examination referral (skierowanie na badanie lekarskie), a document in Polish that you will present at the clinic. Please, head to Student’s Careers Center (Akademickie Centrum Karier, Kmicic Dorm, ground floor, room no 3) to collect the form.
- Fill in the form with your personal data (name, surname, passport or residence card no); the document is in Polish so ask for help if you need it. There are good people working at ACK who are always willing to help you.
- Choose on of the available clinics from the list:
- ZWM – Malinka Sp. z.o.o., 45-285 Opole, ul. Szarych Szeregów 72, tel. 77/ 4559765; 77/ 4559799
- Samodzielny Publiczny Zakład Opieki Zdrowotnej „Centrum” w Opolu, 45-062 Opole, ul. Kościuszki 2 tel. 077/4020398
- Samodzielny Publiczny Zakład Opieki Zdrowotnej „Śródmieście”, 45-047 Opole, ul. Waryńskiego 30, tel. 077/4412056
- Head there and show them your referral. Proceed as instructed. It would be a good idea to go there in a group of students, one of whom speaks some Polish.
- Undergo the examination and get the certificate.
- Bring back the certificate to the recruiting committee. You can leave it with the good people of ACK.